Spring is around the corner which means fashion is forecasting what colors are going to be hot for the spring season.
It seems that color is in and not in hues of the rich winter but colors that evoke themes of flowers, playfulness and vibrance.
To stay in trend this year:
- Silver – especially metallic tones
- Sunshine yellow – bright, bold and happy
- Head to toe white – crisp & modern, keeping it clean the variable
- Pretty pinks – sweet and playful or bold and vibrant
- Grand greens – in every hue, light to rich
- Orange – be bold and striking
- Bold reds – bold, rich and vibrant
- Blues – dusty, deep and misty
Additionally pastel yellow, lavender, turquoise, tangerine, green, bubblegum pink and magenta are trending for this spring season.
Pantone has “Illuminating Yellow” and “Ultimate Grey” as the colors of the year (expect some influence within fashion, though more in design) with spring colors being marigold, cerulean, rust, French blue, green ash, burnt coral, mint, amethyst orchid, raspberry sorbet, inkwell, buttercream, desert mist and willow.
It seems 2021 is optimistic in it’s color palette as we shed the neutrals of 2020 (plus the sweatpants too!).
Embrace the color!
Do you have a favorite in the set?